(1) Protect the sharp ends (folded newspaper and masking tape work well)
and pack to prevent tool movement inside the package.
Note: If you are shipping several tools,
the post office provides a "Flat-Rate" box that may save you money.
***If you are sending your tools by UPS, call for a physical address, since they do not ship to a PO Box.
(2) Include your name, address, and telephone number inside the package.
(3) If you would like us to insure your tools on the return trip, please note the amount
(4) We charge actual USPS retail shipping. ***PLEASE PROVIDE A CREDIT CARD NUMBER, INCLUDING THE EXPIRATION DATE AND 3 DIGIT SECURITY CODE. YOU MAY USE THE ORDER FORM OR CALL US WITH YOUR INFORMATION (Visa or Mastercard) CREDIT CARD INFORMATION MUST MATCH BILLING ADDRESS.
(5) Note what you will be carving Ice, wood, fruit & vegetables or other material. Also provide any special instructions.
(all V-tools are ground 90 degrees to the shank unless otherwise specified)